Welcome to the life of Eleanor Guilford! She is a sassy, cute three year old who loves to run, read, and ramble on about anything...did we mention she just happens to have CF? Follow our struggles, triumphs and everyday lulls...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Culture update...

I called this morning and Eleanor cultured Staph. Ugh! This is the first time she has cultured it.  The nurse knowing my tendancy to freak out told me to not worry! :)  I know, right!  She is right thought it does me no good to worry.  The cipro the doctor prescribed for Eleanor will take care of the Staph in her lungs so we are good!  I pray this helps her lungs to feel better.  Keep praying for her...she had a really good day as far as attitude and eating today.  I could feel the prayers!  I cannot tell you how much it means to me to know we are constantly wrapped in prayer.  It makes me smile! 

Eleanor ate such a good lunch today at Simple Simon's Pizza in Dothan.  I was ready to go and she said, "Wait mommy!  I want another piece of pizza!"  Boy was that music to my ears! 

We should start the Cipro tomorrow.  Please pray it kills all the bad stuff and doesn't cause any tummy troubles.

Coleen

4 comments:

  1. Your blog has such an amazing look and the way you wrote the text for reading is so nice and splendid. Much Appreciated. Keep up the good work.I found some interesting about What is mouse clicker ?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank u so much for sharing this sites great job i like it.. Earn points by completing paid surveys, free offers,
    or sharing us with your friends. Earn enough points and you can Get Free Robux. Visit on my site
    Free Robux

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Excelente publicación! Estaremos enlazando a este gran artículo en nuestro sitio web. Mantén la buena escritura. Además, visite mi página web
    robux gratis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post! We will be linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the good writing. Also, visit my web page
    Gift Card Generator

    ReplyDelete