Welcome to the life of Eleanor Guilford! She is a sassy, cute three year old who loves to run, read, and ramble on about anything...did we mention she just happens to have CF? Follow our struggles, triumphs and everyday lulls...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CF fundraising and funny things

We are kicking our fundraising into high gear.  Our team is holding a drawing and there are many prizes but the big ones are six different vacations to one of the Resorts at Oaseas Resorts in Panama City Beach and South Walton.  I will have a flyer to post soon.  We are printing the tickets now.  Each ticket is $5.00 and if you would like to buy one email me r-cguilford@mchsi.com.  All proceeds go directly to the CF Foundation and are tax deductible.

Also, I have some funny stories about Eleanor...

We have started our TOBI routine again and she is being such a big girl she is actually sitting down and letting me strap the mask to her head and watching a show.  She is just precious with it!!

The other night we were eating and Robert accidentally knocked a small vase over spilling some water.  As soon as he it did it we heard, "OH Man!"  So now you know what we say at our house when we make mistakes.  Robert and I couldn't help but laugh. 

She loves to eat fruit and I was feeding her strawberries, pineapple, and kiwi.  She kept asking for more of eat but when she got to the Kiwi she said, "I want more gooey."  Robert was chuckling because that is how he would describe it.  "Gooey is good," was the next thing we heard.  All the things they say.

She is continuing to do well with a very little cough that is due to the medicine.  She is coming off her RSV shots for the year and is getting a little stuffy so I spray her nose with that saline mist bottle to help her.  You would think you were giving her candy or a cookie because when I say time to spray your nose she gets all excited and runs to her pink chair.  Then, she just sits there while I spray her nose.  Twice in each nostril and then she usually asks me to do it again.  How funny!

Pray that she continues on her TOBI cycle with only a little cough and hoarse voice.    Thanks for all the support and prayers we feel them everyday.  I especially felt them yesterday!

Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment