Welcome to the life of Eleanor Guilford! She is a sassy, cute three year old who loves to run, read, and ramble on about anything...did we mention she just happens to have CF? Follow our struggles, triumphs and everyday lulls...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Back again...

It has been a whole month since I posted.  Well, we have been busy during our off TOBI month.  We went to the Park, played outside on the porch, and went to visit Nanny and Bubs.  We have so much to be thankful for and I cannot express the gratitude I feel for everyone's prayers over the last month.  I promise you the prayers were felt and I still feel them.  Thank you to the prayer warriors!!

It is late so I will try to get on and post more about what is happening in our life but I wanted to share a few pictures...
 Giggling with Bubs in Hartford
Sitting with her "friends" in Hartford 

                                                        Playing the IPad with Bubs.

                                                Wearing Daddy's hat while Tail gating.


                                             What a precious picture with Cousin Jessica!

First Waaaar Eagle! Hey! She had a blast!

We have started TOBI again. Her cough is back after a day and a half.  I know it is working but I do not like the cough!

More later,
Coleen


No comments:

Post a Comment