I have gone thru the pre-administration for Eleanor over the phone. It was funny talking with the lady and having to tell her about Eleanor's different meds and about her enzymes. It was a interesting conversation...I always forget when we go a while without having to have one of "those" conversations. I forget that not everyone knows what CF entails on a daily basis. Since it is just second nature to me as it is our life.
We have to be at the hospital at 6 am on Monday. Bright and early...this should be interesting! Eleanor will be fine until we see the hospital then she will probably start crying. I already warned the lady that she would not be happy to see them after her last experience getting an IV. She told me Eleanor would get some happy juice and should be fine. All I have to say is that I warned her! ;)
We are done with TOBI!! Finished up yesterday morning, so this morning we got to go for a stroll along 30A and see the water. I could smell the salt in the air which is a good benefit to her. She wanted to go play in the waves and sand. She was told to wait until it warms up. Although we might try to go on Thursday if it warms up to almost 70!
Keep her and us in your prayers. I will try to update the blog on Monday afternoon to tell you how it all went.